newsmayor.info (hereinafter referred to as the "Administration"), to conclude an agreement
terms of the Agreement set forth below.
Terms and definitions:
In this document and the resulting or related relationship of the parties, the
following terms and definitions apply:
“Website Administration” (hereinafter referred to as the Administration) -
employees authorized to manage the Website, who organize and (or) process personal data, and also
determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed,
actions (operations) committed with personal data.
“Website” means an informational Internet site newsmayor.info,
which is a system of interactive services in real-time on the World Wide Web. It includes information
services and data provided by the Administration of the Website, the mobile version of the Website, all
mobile applications and other products, as well as services and data provided on the Website by third
User” - a capable individual who acceded to this Agreement in his own interest or
acting on behalf and in the interests of the legal entity it represents;
"Service" - a set of services provided to the User using the Website;
- General information
- Use of the Service by the User in any way and in any form within
the limits of its declared functionality, including:
- viewing materials posted on the Website;
- registration and / or authorization on the Website;
- creates a contract under the terms of this Agreement in
accordance with the federal
laws of the United States of America regarding the personal data processing and
international European Law.
- By using any of the above options for using the Service, the User
- got acquainted with the terms of this Agreement in full
before using the Service.
- accepts all the terms of this Agreement in full and
undertakes to comply with them or to stop using the Service. If the User does not
agree with the terms of this Agreement or does not have the right to conclude an
agreement on their basis, it should immediately stop any use of the Service.
- The Agreement (including any of its parts) can be changed by the
Administration without any special notice. The new version of the Agreement comes into force
from the moment it is posted on the Website.
- This Agreement applies to relations related to the rights and
interests of third parties who are not Users of the Website, but whose rights and interests
may be affected by the actions of Users of the Website.
- This Agreement is legally binding on both the Administration and
- The User has the right to refuse to accept amendments and additions
to the Agreement made by the Administration, which means the User's refusal from the Website
- All possible disputes arising in connection with the implementation
of this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable laws of England and
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment
between the User and the Administration of agency relations, partnership relations, joint
activity relations, personal employment relations, or any other legal relations not
expressly provided for in this Agreement.
- A User who believes that his rights and interests have been
violated due to the actions of the Administration or third parties in connection with the
posting of certain material on the Website, sends a claim to the Website support service.
The material will be immediately removed from free access at the first request of the legal
- In the event that regulatory legal acts are adopted by the bodies
of the applicable jurisdiction affecting in whole or in part the functioning of the Website
or the Service, the Administration reserves the right to make any changes to the functioning
of the Service aimed at bringing the activities of the Website in line with the norms.
- he site provides Users with the Service and the opportunity to
familiarize themselves with information materials free of charge.
- The use of the functionality of the Service is allowed only after
the User passes registration and authorization on the Website in accordance with the
procedure established by the Administration:
- Fill out the registration form: come up with and enter the account
login and password to access the Website Service. The User is personally responsible for the
security of it’s username and password, and is also fully responsible for all actions that
will be performed by the User in the process of using the Website Service; The
Administration has the right to add other ways to create an account and login: for example,
using Facebook or Google accounts.;
- Agree to the terms of this Agreement. At the same time, the
Administration does not check the information provided by the User for the truthfulness and
is not liable to third parties for the accuracy and truthfulness of such information;
- The User agrees that the Administration has the right to collect
and store the User's registration data within the Service in order to comply with the
provisions of this Agreement.
- The username and password chosen by the User are necessary and
sufficient information for the User to access the Website.
- All issues of granting access rights to the Internet, purchasing
and adjusting for this relevant equipment and software are chosen by the User independently
and are not subject to this Agreement.
- The User password can be restored by the Administration only in the
case of accurate, correct and complete input of the information specified during the initial
registration by the User of the account.
- The Website contains materials protected by copyright, trademarks
and other materials protected by law, including texts, photographs, videos, graphics, music
and sound works.
- All content of the Website, with the exception of advertising, is
protected by copyright as a composite work created by collective creative work in accordance
with the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The provisions specified in this section of the Agreement provide
for the protection of the interests of the Administration of the Website and third parties
who are the owners of the rights in relation to the materials of the Website. In this case,
all copyright holders can exercise their rights specified in this Agreement on their own.
- The User of the Website does not have the right to modify, publish,
transfer to third parties, participate in the sale or assignment, create derivative products
or otherwise use, in whole or in part, the content of the Website.
- The Website User may download copyrighted materials from the
Website for personal use only.
- Unless otherwise provided by the legislation on copyright and
related rights, copying, distribution, transfer to third parties, publication or other use
for commercial purposes of materials downloaded from the Website is not allowed without
obtaining the written permission of the Website Administration or other legal owner of the
- If permission is obtained to copy, distribute, publish or otherwise
use the materials of the Website protected by copyright, such copying, distribution,
publication or other use is not allowed without notice of copyright ownership or with a
change or exclusion of the name of the author and/or trademark. sign.
- It is forbidden to have more than one account (cloning). In case of
violation of the agreement, the account will be banned (deleted) without any warning.
- Account Termination and Removal of User Content
- The User agrees that the Administration reserves the right to
terminate the User's account and/or block the User's access to the Website at any time
without prior notice to the User and without giving a reason, in the following cases:
- Violation of the provisions of this Agreement, its parts and
- According to the relevant record of the state authorities, in
accordance with the current legislation;
- In cases where the Administration considers such deletion
necessary for the normal operation of the Website.
- The User can request the Administration to deactivate his account
on the Website. Deactivation means the temporary blocking of a user account and its
retention (without deleting user information from the Website database). To deactivate the
account, the User shall send a letter to the Website support service from the mailbox to
which the user account was registered, with a request to deactivate the account.
- To restore registration on the Website (account activation), the
User must send a letter to the Website support service with a request to activate the User
account from the mailbox to which the User account was registered.
- Rights and obligations
- The Administration ensures the smooth operation of the Website but
is not responsible for the insufficient quality or speed of the Service.
- The User agrees not to reproduce, repeat or copy, sell or resell,
or use for any commercial purposes any intellectual property items posted on the Website
unless such a right is granted by its legal copyright holder.
- The Administration does not guarantee that the Website Services
will meet the User's requirements; will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and
without errors, and the results that can be obtained by the User will be accurate and
- Any materials received by the User using the Services of the
Website, the User uses at his own peril and risk. The user is solely responsible for any
damage that may be caused to the computer and/or data as a result of downloading and using
- The Administration has the right, at the first request of the
relevant authorized (law enforcement) body, but in accordance with the current legislation,
to provide such a state body with the available information about the User, not excluding
- The Administration is not responsible for:
- actions of the User on the Website;
- failures in telecommunications and/or energy networks,
the action of malicious programs, as well as for unfair actions of third parties;
- the content and legality of the Information used/received
by the User within the Service, as well as for its nature;
- damage/loss of profits caused to the User as a result of
the use or inability to use this or that service;
- the accuracy of the advertising information received by
the User within the service, and the quality of the goods/services advertised in it,
- certain damage to the software and/or hardware of the
User, resulting from the use of the service.
- Advertising and monetization
- The Administration may use advertising networks on the website to
generate income from advertising monetization, displaying advertising campaigns and renting
space on the Website, as well as email newsletters and push messages - as one of the methods
of disseminating information on the Internet, when data flows from the provider to the user
based on the set parameters.. Below are links to the websites of such ad networks that the
Administration can use and add to the Website:
The Administration may use various analytics systems to personalize and personalize
advertisements and to collect statistics, for example, Google ads.